My Mom just accidentally prematurely sent an email to an accounting firm… It was supposed to say ‘I am afraid that we will have to postpone our meeting”
but she hit send when all it said was
I am afraid
so at work i doodled on my hand
and my coworker was like ”Awww what a cute little girl! Why is she-“
heres what i want from fallout 4:
- change from an open world shooter to rail shooter
- camera based combat, points awarded on aesthetics of the shot
- instead of mutant animals, replace with brightly colored fictional fauna intended for combat
- take away the post apocalyptic feel of the game, make world, clean, brightly colored
- father figure replaced by professor oak
This is the most adorably Canadian thing I have ever seen. Aside from latefines, that is.
these two are adorable lmao
technology is so amazing. anyone at anytime can share what makes the world around them beautiful
This is so adorable and cold.
Ahahahah this is three or four hours South-West of my town, Thompson is the nearest city to us.
the bubbles are neat but what has me agog is how they’re wearing so little
I can confirm as a Manitoban that this is what we do for fun.
iconic video of my childhood
I still regularly quote this.
I can’t reblog this without providing a link in case anyone doesn’t know what this is. Because everyone should know what this is, I feel.
This is such a generational milestone though. If you don’t remember this, you are too young for me to date.